The era of the 21st century has just shown up and technology has changed its way from a representative way to reproductive way. The computers are the new heartbeat of everyone. People have to become totally dependent on them whether its technical or medical field it there to sort out things. It has become an integral part of society.
After the computers, the internet has globally turned to be on number one or can be said as the first priority. The Internet has connected the people across the globe, through news, movies, comedies, or education. The Internet is basically used for emails, text messaging, instant messaging, social networks, watching videos and others.
As per recent survey showed up the static revealed what people use more using the internet, they are as follows:
- Downloading files
- Interactive game
- Electronic magazines and newspaper
- Financial services – banking, investing, paying bills
- Streaming videos
- Training or classes
- Job hunting
- Dating and friendship
But while you are surfing through the internet you might see some pop instant pop-ups or redirect of the site, again and again, this might be signs of internet virus. The virus also comes to your pc by downloading or by clicking ads. To avoid such activity from your computer and to make your pc more secure then do install an antivirus for total security.
Before installing you must know few things that antivirus should posses
- Security and antivirus software compatibility: Software must be compatible with the OS of the pc. Cheap software will create anonymous problems. Branded software will have the best firewall; therefore, it becomes necessary to adopt branded software rather than choosing it randomly.
- Eliminating of the viruses and Trojans: Malware content has the potential to break down the firewall of your computer and to steal data from a computer. The malware comes from spams, suspicious website, random pop up click, and downloading unwanted things. Antivirus should be capable of dealing with this type of situation.
- Technical support, security and enhanced updating: The antivirus must possess an active security system that should cover both online as well as offline. Software provider must have weekly or monthly updates for the software. Last but not the least technical support, it is a service that is provided by the provider to the user for an assistant for both hardware and software. Norton technical support is the best service provider in this field.
- Protection of the device online and offline: an antivirus software must have advanced features for both online and offline medium. Offline means when a user is not using the internet and online means when a user is using the internet for some purpose. The software should give complete internet protection that makes your pc more secure as per keeping passwords, bank account details and a lot more.
So if don’t want to face any encounter by the hacker or from their tools or worms or viruses then go for antivirus software, a reputed software company will surely help you in providing complete protection.